- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Using CPS Plus with Rs232 Port Multiplexers or multi port serial adapters
There are a number of companies that sell Rs232 port multiplexers and add-on multi port serial adapters. Usually device driver software that comes with such hardware is capable of emulating RS232 COM ports.
CPS Plus can work with most COM Port multiplexers and RS232 addon cards, provided that the device driver creates a native COM port listed in Control Panel > Hardware> Ports .