- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
Once you have downloaded the CPS Plus installer, navigate to the location on your computer where you saved it, launch it by double clicking on the installer icon, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note on Installing and configuring CPS Plus on MS Vista/Windows7:
CPS Plus installer should be started in mode (right click on program icon and select "Run as Administrator").
Once CPS Plus is installed, launch CPS Plus from your Start Menu [Start > All Programs > CPS Plus Pro]
Once the program is installed, it will operate in demo mode. In order to use the full features of the program, it must be registered. See CPS Plus registration and pricing info here.
Minimal System Requirements
Computer: PC with at least a 450 MHz Pentium-class or equivalent processor
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP3 or higher), Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server.
Memory: 256 MB RAM/ Free 64 MB for CPS Plus Pro
HDD: 15 MB
Activate the Control Panel, double click Add/Remove Programs, and double click the CPS Plus entry in the list of programs.
- OR -
From the Start menu, click Programs, then CPS Plus, and then Uninstall CPS Plus.