- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
USB to RS232 Converters
CPS Plus can work with most USB to RS232 converters provided that converter creates a native COM port listed in Control Panel > Hardware> Ports (in the image below: Profilic USB-to-Serial Comm Port - COM3, COM4 and USB Serial Port COM6).
Important Note: it is recommended that you update the latest drivers for these converters from manufacturer web sites.
USB serial adapter
Images: USB Serial Adapters / USB to RS232 Converter