- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Send COM port data to Windows as Keystrokes
Mode description: Transfer RS232 serial data as keystrokes into any Windows/DOS application.
This is CPS Plus default mode. When working in "Send serial data to Windows as Keystrokes," Rs232 data is posted to most applications as if data were typed using the keyboard.
Right Click on the CPS Plus icon in the system tray
Select "Log Mode" Menu.
Click on “Send Serial data to Windows as Keystrokes”
Image: detail CPS Plus terminal