- RS232 - CPS Plus Software Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - CPS Plus Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Using CPS Plus Standard
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Send COM port data to Windows as Keystrokes
Mode description: Transfer RS232 serial data as keystrokes into any Windows/DOS application.
This is CPS Plus default mode. When working in "Send serial data to Windows as Keystrokes," Rs232 data is posted to most applications as if data were typed using the keyboard.
Right Click on the CPS Plus icon in the system tray
Select "Mode" Menu.
Click on “Send Serial data to Windows as Keystrokes”
Image: detail CPS Plus Standard terminal