- RS232 - CPS Plus Software Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - CPS Plus Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Using CPS Plus Standard
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Send COM port data to log file
Mode description: Transfer RS232 serial data to log files.
When working in "Send serial data to Log files," Rs232 data is saved to the log file.
Right Click on the CPS Plus icon in the system tray
Click on “Send Serial data to Log File”
Image: detail CPS Plus terminal
Click on “Generic File Names” to setup file name and location where data will be saved.