- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
If receiving data but the data appears garbled
Check that CPS Plus is set up using exactly the same communication parameters as your serial device, including Baud rate , Parity , Data bits , Stop bits , and Flow Control.
If you do not know the parameters used by the serial device, consult the device user manual or contact the manufacturer.
Try different baud rates first using No Parity, 8 Data Bits, and 1 Stop Bit until you get data that looks correct.
See Also: Communication settings