- RS232 - CPS Plus Pro Serial DAQ
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide
- Using CPS Plus Pro - Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Filters that affects all COM ports (Global filters)
Activation of global filters is done by selecting appropriate options from Filtering menu in CPS Plus terminal window.
Image: CPS Plus Professional – available global data filters
Detailed explanation how certain filter sets work is given in chapter CPS Plus Data Filters.