- RS232 - CPS Plus Software Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - CPS Plus Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Using CPS Plus Standard
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Send commands at regular intervals (Timer Sampling)
Click On the Send Menu from the CPS Plus Terminal Window and Select: "Serial Command Creation Wizard ..."
Step 1. Add descriptive name for the command and click Next
Step2. Select the COM port from list of connected RS232 COM ports and click Next
Step 3. Select Automatic command type and enter timer interval value and time unit (milliseconds, Seconds, Minutes, Hours). Click Next to continue.
Step 4. Enter Command Text and Click Next to continue
For more details of commands and writing data see:
Step 5. Review Command Summary. Click Next to activate command.
In this example, the Command will be sent every 3 seconds.
You can use the "Modify Command" menu to activate/deactivate the command.