- RS232 - CPS Plus Software Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - CPS Plus Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Using CPS Plus Standard
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
If not receiving any data at all
1. Make sure that the serial device is plugged in and is turned on.
2 .Check that you are plugged into the serial adapter that you selected in the CPS Plus Terminal.
3. Check Communication settings.
If no data appears (not even garbage) then either the serial device is not transmitting any data, or the wrong serial port is plugged in.