- RS232 - CPS Plus Software Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - CPS Plus Serial Data Acquisition Software
- Using CPS Plus Standard
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Writing data to RS232 COM ports / controlling devices
- Tools: ASCII Table - Standard and Extended ASCII Table
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
Filters that affects all COM ports (Global filters)
Activation of CPS Plus filters is done by selecting appropriate options from Filtering menu in CPS Plus terminal window.
Image: CPS Plus Standard – available global data filters
Detailed explanation how certain filter sets work is given in chapter CPS Plus data filters.