- RS232 - CPS Barcode Wedge
- About CPS Barcode Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - RS232 Bar code Wedge Software
- Using CPS Plus Bar code Wedge Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
- Supported Barcode Scanners
If not receiving any data at all
1. Make sure that the serial device is plugged in and is turned on.
2 .Check that you are plugged into the serial adapter that you selected in the CPS Plus Terminal.
3. Check Communication settings.
If no data appears (not even garbage) then either the serial device is not transmitting any data, or the wrong serial port is plugged in.