- RS232 - CPS Barcode Wedge
- About CPS Barcode Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - RS232 Bar code Wedge Software
- Using CPS Plus Bar code Wedge Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
- Supported Barcode Scanners
USB to RS232 Converters
CPS Plus can work with most USB to RS232 converters provided that converter creates a native COM port listed in Control Panel > Hardware> Ports (in the image below: Profilic USB-to-Serial Comm Port - COM3, COM4 and USB Serial Port COM6).
Important Note: it is recommended that you update the latest drivers for these converters from manufacturer web sites.
USB serial adapter
Images: USB Serial Adapters / USB to RS232 Converter