- RS232 - CPS Barcode Wedge
- About CPS Barcode Wedge
- Installation, System Requirements, and Uninstallation
- Quick Start Guide - RS232 Bar code Wedge Software
- Using CPS Plus Bar code Wedge Software
- Data Filtering
- Data logging options
- Program Options
- Downloads, Ordering, and Support
- Using CPS Plus with Serial Converters
- Supported Barcode Scanners
Send barcodes to Windows as Keystrokes
Mode description: Transfer barcodes as keystrokes into any Windows/DOS application.
This is CPS Plus default mode. When working in "Send serial data to Windows as Keystrokes," data received from barcodes scanner is posted to top most application as if data were typed using the keyboard.
Right Click on the CPS Plus icon in the system tray
Select "Mode" Menu.
Click on “Send Serial data to Windows as Keystrokes”
Image: detail CPS Barcode Wedge terminal